Green Ninja focuses on creating effective and inspiring tools to promote climate education in young audiences. If you believe in what we are doing, please help us by making a tax-deductible gift. Your contribution says that education matters and helps us continue our important work. Your gift can also be used to specifically support one of the following programs:
Ways to support:
1. A gift of $1500 provides a one semester student scholarship for a visual artist, educator or scientist in support of Green Ninja educational materials. The student will work with the team of content designers to develop middle school content. The supporter will be invited to the Green Ninja Office to meet the scholarship recipient and the Green Ninja team.
2. A gift of $2500 provides a school with year-long access to a set of Green Ninja Energy Kits and the corresponding curriculum to help students track and reduce energy use in their home. Each kit has a power meter to measure energy use of appliances, an infrared thermometer to detect air leaks, and other tools to help families reduce energy and save money. Teachers gain access to corresponding Green Ninja curriculum that can help their students develop important science and energy conservation skills.
3. A gift of over $5,000 can support an individual school to adopt Green Ninja Curriculum for their middle school classrooms. Although Green Ninja strives to make their curriculum affordable and accessible to all schools, sponsors of a school allow students to receive an amazing science experience with strong environmental values. Each sponsorship is individually coordinated with the school to ensure a match in goals and values.
How to donate:
All donations are tax deductible and can be made by:
1. Visiting the SJSU Giving online and indicate Green Ninja (account # 034-1505-0654) under ‘other purpose. Please include how you want your donation to be used.
2. Writing a check to the ‘Tower Foundation – account # 034-1505-0654: Green Ninja Education Project. You can then mail the check to: The Tower Foundation, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA 95192-0256. Please include how you want your donation to be used.
Eugene Cordero, Founder and Director